Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You're kidding!!! How long has this thing been here? :) I'm SO excited to read all your updates, girls!
Well, Jeremy and I have been engaged for about a month. If you wanna see him in action, check out our YouTube video (just search Liz Olmo or Jeremy Washburn)! We're getting married on April 12th in the DC Temple and will be having a reception in Orem on April 26th. We'd love to see you there! In the meantime, I'd love any advice that all you girls have to share. This getting married thing is a blast, but the list of things to do doesn't seem to end!
Other than marrying my dream man, I'm teaching my third year at Oak Canyon Junior High, taking classes at the B-Y for grad school, and getting up early on Sunday mornings to sing.
We're pretty happy!
Love you all! I'm happy to hear from you.

3 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

Liz! Your picture is SO beautiful! You guys are both so cute! Congrats again!

Advice? Just enjoy the wedding planning for what it is, and don't get too stressed out. Don't worry about the little details, just enjoy the event and having family and friends around.

I'm so excited - I will try to come to your reception in Orem - so let me know when and where.

Kari said...

Hey Liz!
Beth sent me a link to your video, that was pretty cute. Congratulations! Any guy with a dog that cute has to be a great person.
As for wedding advice, just remember what really is important. The temple ceremony only takes a half hour but that is the best part. Everything else is secondary. Unexpected things happen but your memories of being together on your wedding day will always bring happiness. Enjoy it!

Mele DeMille said...

Liz: I'm so excited for you as well. Marriage is so beautiful and special. Especially the knowledge we have with being able to be sealed to each other. I echo Lindy and Kari's advice. Just enjoy it!! Enjoy the sealing, the reception, each day you have with each other. Times goes by very fast. Love, Mele