Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Lindy!


Hello ladies! It's Lindy (formerly Tolley) - now Lewis. It's good to see you're all doing well.


And update on me and my family:


Shane and I live in North Orem. He works in Salt Lake as a storyboard artist for Disney's video games. He loves it - other than the commute. We've lived here for about 2.5 years.


Two months ago we had our first baby - Gwen Aubrey Lewis. She's a cutie, and we love being parents. She'll have to get used to frequent trips to Disneyland - since free admission is one of the perks Shane gets for working for Disney.
You can see my blog at lrlewis.blogspot.com - and there's a link on there to Shane's blog, which is way more entertaining than mine - he draws pictures and writes funny stories to go with each one.
Keep me updated!

No comments: