Saturday, June 2, 2007

Welcome one and all

What you are seeing here is a continuation of the insanity that's been formerly known as V-7. While at Tiffany Blake's wedding reception, Mele, Elizabeth(Scow), and I decided it was time for all of us to follow Kerry Brooke's example and begin a little blog for all of us. So, here it is and you've been invited! BUCKLE UP and get excited to hear about everyone's new adventures. We want it all, pictures of your new babies, husbands, whatever you think we'd like to know! We love you all and can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

th said...

Hi! I love you girls! how are YOU?

th said...

YOU GIRLS ROCK! I LOVED SEEING YOU AT THE WEDDING! SERIOUSLY I DON'T THINK FRIENDS GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS! I HOPE I AM USING THIS THING RIGHT, AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY- FURTHER I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW HOW MUCH JOY YOU EACH HAVE BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE- I AM SO THANKFUL TO KNOW PEOPLE LIKE YOU!