Saturday, June 7, 2008

Change the World! Vote for Richy!

Hi friends!
My husband Richy created a video of me and our son Jordan and entered it in a competition to win a $4,000 scholarship to help pay for graduate school. In order to win, we need your votes, because the video with the most votes on July 10th wins! There are a lot of videos on the site, and currently we are in third place! The competition goes for another month, and everyone can vote once every 24 hours.
So, this is my request. Please go to the site http://www.whyideserveascholarship.com/ and register to create a login and password. Then, go to our movie which is called "Change the World" by Richard (currently in third place) and vote for it. Then, please tell your friends and family and post it on your blogs or on facebook, etc, and have everyone you know vote too! Then, keep voting once every day! Please register only once for each person (no cheating).
Thank you so much for helping us!
--Kyra (Black) Palmer

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm laughing quite a bit! I'm excited about the rumor I started about you guys, sorry about that! I'm trying to remember which b-towner I talked to who told me that. I'll update my blog, sorry! You can start a good one about me, make it nice and juicy!

Anywho, it was great to get your attention, even if it was through a pregnancy rumor! I love you!
Jen